So this year has been interesting, and has gone by WAY too fast, if you ask me – last time I think about it, it feels like it was January of 2014 and now this it’s just hours away from being 2015. When did years start going so fast!
I really do feel like I should try to blog more – but life loves to get in the way – we’ll see how much I blog in the new year. I’m not really good at keeping up with resolutions, I tend to say them, and then never keep them, but I will say that I want to do a few things.
I want to:
– Try not to stress out as much
– Pass all my classes and GRADUATE in May!! (omg, it’s almost here!! Only four more classes to go till I have my BA in Deaf Cultural Studies)
– Take more pictures, documenting everything
– Learn to let the little things to and not hold onto things, and give up trying to change people into who they really aren’t. Let the little things slide off my back
– Take time to take more breaks, and not stress about the need to take breaks at times
– Make more crafy cute things out of Felt
– Take time to learn and understand that I am me, and if people don’t like how I do things, in a way that works for me and how I’ve done them for years… TOO bad. They can’t change me. I only change for myself.
– Try to Blog a bit more than I have been!
This year itself has had it’s ups and downs, but over all, I suppose it has been worth it. I mean one of the highlights was I got to meet John Barrowman, which was something I thought I’d never get a chance to do… at all… like ever! So that was pretty epically amazing.
I do hope that you all have a safe New Years, and happy start of a new year to you all!
Here we go, into 2015! May it be a great one for you all!!